Aquaheat Complaints Procedure
Our commitment to customer complaints.
We are committed to providing high quality products and services for all our customers. Of course, we recognise that very occasionally things can go wrong.
If you have a query or complaint, we want to know as soon as possible to help us put things right promptly.
Just contact our Customer Care Team with your details and a description of your problem. We are here for you from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday.
Call us: 0113 467 0278
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us: Aquaheat Plumbing Heating and Gas Services Ltd
Customer Services Department
George Mann Way
However you contact us, we will:
- Let you know we've received your query
- Tell you who will be responsible for investigating along with their contact details
- Endeavour to return phone calls and emails within one working day
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
- Do what we can to attend within fourteen days if a visit to your property is needed
- Keep you regularly informed of progress throughout
If you’re unhappy with the way things have been resolved and you have a complaint about your experience with us, we will review your complaint in line with our relevant Complaint Procedure.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6032.